In My Neighborhood in 94534>Question Details

Pauline Eikel, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

Which golf course community is it? Is it guard gated? Catholic Church & library location - also closest grocery store?

Asked by Pauline Eikel, Las Vegas, NV Thu Jan 19, 2012

Answers

3
Olga Cisneros’ answer
Hi Pauline,

In Solano County, the golf course that is guard gated at the entrance is located in Vallejo CA. The area is called Hiddenbrooke. As for Catholic Churches and library locations, a little driving is required. I am available, if you are looking for a Realtor in the Solano area. I am here to help with your real estate needs! My contact information is below.

Olga Cisneros (R)
Re/Max Gold
707.685.4764
There are 2 public golf course communities in Fairfield, CA and 1 private golf course in Green Valley, CA ( an unincorporated area next to Fairfield). In regard to the 2 public golf courses, there is Rancho Solano located on the west side of Fairfield, All the homes there are gated, but not with a guard. The closest catholic church is Our Lady Of Mount Carmel. It is wonderful parish!!! I also attend this church. The closest library would be located in downtown Fairfield or in Cordelia. The closest grocery store would be either Raleys on Travis Blvd. or take Waterman to Safeway. Both are very good stores.
The other public golf course is located on the east side of Fairfield. This is called Paradise Valley. It is not a gated community but has some beautiful homes as well. Lots of new homes, too. The closes catholic church would also be Our Lady of Mt. Carmel. It is just down the street from this community. The closest library would be the Fairfield library on Kentucky St. The closest grocery store would be another Raleys which is located on Dickson Hill Road.
The private golf course in Green Valley is spectacular. The price of homes is higher. There are great home prices and country club memberships are very low priced at this time. The closest church would be Holy Spirit Church located on N. Texas St. in Fairfield. The closest library would be in Cordelia (3 miles) and the Safeway is across the street from the library. If I may assist you with more information, please call me at 707-592-6267. I look forward to hearing from you. Sandra Ritchey-Butler
Pauline

Are you asking about a Vegas area or Fairfield? This came up in Fairfield, CA.