In My Neighborhood in 98118>Question Details

Evans Ojwang, Real Estate Pro in Seattle, WA

Which Real Estate Agent knows the 98118, 98168, and 98056 zip codes well in Seattle/Renton?

Asked by Evans Ojwang, Seattle, WA Tue Jan 8, 2013

Answers

7
Ray Akers’ answer
There are a number of agents that know the Seattle/Renton area well. You should probably contact several, and have a chat with each. You can usually find an agent by talking to friends, family, and co-workers. Get several names, then call each agent and interview them. Tell them about your real estate needs. After talking with several agents, choose the agent with whom you feel most comfortable, and have the best rapport. Communication is very important. Good luck.
You can also call me at 206-941-3300 for more information regarding schools, taxes and neighborhoods!Mike Knutsen michaelk@johnlscott.com
Agents who live there! My name is Mike and I have lived & worked in area 98118 for the last 26 years. I have a home in Bryn Mawr which is at the south end of Lake Washington.
My first real estate office was on Genessee Street in Seward ParK. If you have any questions for me
please email me at michaelk@johnlscott.com.
Good morning Evans,

I also specialize in those areas ..

Trulia Template!

You came to the right place!

To find the right home at the right price, you have to know the market. As the expert in local neighborhoods, I can provide information tailored for your specific home search.
Here’s a good example: I have the resources to evaluate homes in the neighborhoods where you have an interest. This information will educate you on what prices are being paid for homes similar to the ones you are considering.

I know how important it is to have all the information you need to make the right decision. So please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions about this service or any other part of your home search. Working together, we make sure that you make the right move.

There are many steps in the home buying process. It’s easy to miss something that can add significantly to the cost of your home.
I’m an expert and can help you simplify this process and get the most home for your money. Here’s how:
I can give you a complete picture of the costs so you know how much home you can afford.
I can help you rule out neighborhoods that don’t fit your needs and find new neighborhoods that do.
I can make sure you have the latest alerts on homes that meet your criteria so other buyers don’t beat you to the punch.
I can keep you informed about what’s happening in the local market.
I can give you in-depth details on each home.
I can quickly schedule tours and give you specific information on the advantages and drawbacks of each property
I can also help you craft offers, present offers to sellers, and much more. Contact me at (benis.dawkins@gmail.com) or (206-883-4222) and I can help make the entire process simpler and more cost effective for you. I can help make sure you make the right move.

Give me a call so I can show you around town.

Here's to our success!

Benis Dawkins
Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate
Seattle Wa
Real Estate Broker
Certified Distress Property Expert
Certified Buyers Agent
206-883-4222
I know the area well. I do business in 98118 and98056 and currently live in 98178. Is there something I can help you with?
I can guarantee, Mr. Feinstein will definitely provide the highest quality of service and understands the King County market better than any other real estate broker. Max is a 1st class professional and hands done the best broker in WA state!
Flag Wed Jan 16, 2013
Hi Evans,

I do.

Thanks, Gary
Web Reference: http://RentonHomeFinder.com
Our team agent, Chance Drake -- is just the person you are looking for.....in addition to the knowledge he has been a lifetime resident of Renton and knows the area and market very well.

Here is his contact information if you would like to reach out to him: http://www.searchseattle.net/chance-drake.php