In My Neighborhood in 27540>Question Details

Lisa, Renter in Holly Springs, NC

Where is the best place to meet people in this area?

Asked by Lisa, Holly Springs, NC Fri Jan 11, 2013

Answers

3
Thanks everyone, all good answer. I just wasn't sure what all Holly Springs had to offer.
Hello Lisa,

A large portion of the people that I work with have recently moved here. The easiest way to get to know people is when you have something in common to talk about. So my suggestion would be to just go out and do the things you love to do, you're bound to come across others that share that interest whom you can spark up a conversation with. There are a lot of events, a good parks system, and a number of community activities. If you are into arts I believe there is an Arts Festival going on right now in Holly Springs. I hope this was of some help.

Best of luck to you,

Jason
I work with a lot of relocation clients who are new to the area. They enjoy meeting new people through Meet Up activities. Look on-line to find Meet Up events near you! Best of luck!