In My Neighborhood in 97532>Question Details

Nikki, Home Buyer in Grants Pass, OR

Where is Alameda? Can not find it on GPS either. Is this a mobile home or stick built? Taxes for the home?

Asked by Nikki, Grants Pass, OR Thu Nov 12, 2009

Answers

2
If your question is about the 4776 Hog Creek Road, it is a sticxk built home. WOOD stove not a pellet. Seasonal Creek, not year round, but 3 year round springs on property. 2 Bathrooms and 2 refrigerators. 1900 sq. ft home. Propane appliances and lighting in home. Cement foundation.
This is a great place especially if you are interested in being prepared or survival. The goal I had was to be able to live for 6 months to a year without having to go to town for anything. I achieved that. I am selling only because of court order due to divorce.
Nikki, if you can shoot me an email with the MLS number or property address I can look up and tell you where it is located. It could be a case of a misplaced ad that is not in this area, but I would be glad to check. kathp4realestate@earthlink.net kat