In My Neighborhood in 54610>Question Details

msconey25, Renter in Bellwood, IL

Where in Wis is Alma ?

Asked by msconey25, Bellwood, IL Sat Sep 22, 2012

Answers

4
Wow look at the answer below, How can I beat that one, makes Me want to visit, sounds delicious :)
But back to your question, when looking for the location of a town, just use
Google, click on maps and put in the town and state, and presto there is the map, zoom in zoom out
streets, or other views and you know! It is a marvelous feature....

But your request above gave you this wonderful area description by Charles....I will certainly visit
Alma in the future...

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
Alma is in the heart of Big Bluffs, huge hardwood trees, dairy farming, extensive recreation, and the 2 most prominent activities currently are record-book whitetail hunting & sightseeing along the ridges of the Great Mississippi Bluffs while taste-testing wines.

NEWS BREAK: The Great River Road Scenic Byway was just voted as the Prettiest Scenic Drives by the Huffington Post, May 28, 2012
Perched atop the Alma Bluffs, in Buffalo County, Wisconsin, overlooking the Mighty Mississippi River, Danzinger Vineyards invites you to come take in the view while enjoying a glass of our finest wines on our patio. Our vineyard including 15 acres started in 2003. We opened our Tasting Room in 2010.
sales@danzingervineyards.com

There is a wealth of opportunity in and around the small town of Alma and if you want more connections, just give me a call and I will help you get started on a wonderful and scenic adventure whether temporary or permanent - you won't regret visiting this little piece of heaven!

Charlie Tiffany
Prime Realty, LLC
715-495-1022
charlie@primerealtymidwest.com
Right along the Mississippi River, near Nelson.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
I would recomend using google maps, bing maps, yahoo maps, or mapquest to locate ALMA.
Best of luck!