In My Neighborhood in 33573>Question Details

Barbwingert50, Home Buyer in Sun City Center, FL

Where do I call Lis Pendens?

Asked by Barbwingert50, Sun City Center, FL Fri Sep 21, 2012

Answers

3
Call your lender if you have been served paperwork that says "lis pendens". Also contact an attorney asap and if you cannot afford an attorney, contact the Hillsborough County Bar Association for help.

Alma Kee
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
I am not quite sure what you are asking, your property another property, if you explain we will be
able to answer... otherwise see Terri's answer below,
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
Lis Pendens is a pending law suit. Is your question on your own property or on another property? If a Lis Pendens if filed a Title Company or possibly the county recorders office should be able to identity the claim for you.
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com