In My Neighborhood in 18337>Question Details

Mark Sweetman, Home Buyer in Milford, PA

Where can you live that has central water and sewers!?

Asked by Mark Sweetman, Milford, PA Thu Sep 8, 2011

Answers

6
Follow Your Dream’s answer
Hello Mark,

Saw Creek Estates and The Glen at Tamiment both have central water and sewers. We just remodeled and sold a beautiful 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath in Saw Creek and are now considering both communities for our next project.

If you're interested in these areas please give us a call and tell us about more about your dream home and perhaps we can find a property in need of a little TLC and create it for you!
Hello Mark, there are few areas with central water and sewer, Moon Valley Falls is in Milford Township, as new smaller subdivision in walking distance to the town. Marcel Lake Estates is another but is in Delaware Township. We have three townhouse/condo that have central water and sewer. Should you want to see any of these areas, please feel free to contract me on my cell 570-288-6477.

Regards
Michelle O'Donnell
Century 21 Gary Lacken Real Estate
309 West Harford Street
Milford PA 1837
570-296-8881
Bringing Buyers and Sellers Together
You're in a tough area to find public water and sewer! Most counties in that part of PA are heavily well/septic necessary.
Hi Mark:

In answer to your question, there is one community in Milford that offers central water and sewer. Marcel Lake Estates is located in Dingmans Ferry and is about 20 minutes to Milford. The Pocono Mountain Lake Estates also has an area that offers central sewers. If you go closer to the town of Milford, you will also find homes that have central water and sewer. If you are looking for a Condominium, there are several of those that offer that feature as well. My office is located in Milford and I am very familiar with the area. If you are looking specifically for homes in Milford, I would be more than happy to show you my area. Please feel free to contact me with any questions and if you would like to see any homes, I would be more than happy to show them to you.
Hello Mark,

There are a few places In Bushkill, Milford or Dingmans Ferry. There is a very nice home for sale with central water and sewers in Marcel Lake Estates of Dingmans Ferry. I also am aware that Saw Creek Estates in Bushkill has a central sewer/ water. There are 2 homes in Milford Landing (of Milford) that has a central community sewer and well. If you would be interested in viewing the listings for the homes with central sewers and water, please feel free to contact me at anytime. I'd be happy to e-mail them to you. Click on the link below if you'd like, and fill out my website's contact form. It's so easy! I hope you're having a pleasant week!

Gillian Peterson
Ritter & Company Real Estate
Mark you best bet may be to get a buyer broker who can assist you with a search. you may want to hire a buyer broker, you can usually do so at no cost to you, they get paid their commission from the fee advertsised in MLS by the listing agent and paid at closing. This way they can get the information for you and you will have someone assisting you through each step of the buying process. Good luck with your search
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com