In My Neighborhood in 21703>Question Details

Amy, Other/Just Looking in 21703

Where can I find the prices of single family homes that recently sold in my neighborhood. Thanks.

Asked by Amy, 21703 Fri Aug 21, 2009

Answers

5
Hi Amy, if you are curious about your homes value or just want to see what is happening around you send me the name of your subdivision within the 21703 zip code and I'll pull all sales data and e-mail it to you in a link. This is public information, but Realtors through the use of the MLS have easy access to the data including photos and information on each home that you can use to compare it to yours.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 22, 2009
Hi Amy,

You can search right here on Trulia for homes that have sold. On the left search selection field, enter your zip, select the price range you want (or search for all - it's a high number for 21703!) and select only recent sales (near the bottom). I just checked the Multiple List Serve (MLS) that realtors use for 6746 Brace Court, and the sales price reported on Trulia is what it sold for.

Feel free to use my website, http://www.2hdb.com/petert, to locate prices of homes for sale in your neighborhood. If you want to reach me, my contact information is on my site.

Happy looking!

Peter
Web Reference: http://www.2hdb.com/petert
Amy,
It sounds like you may be contemplating on making a "move "in the near future. It is good to have your :ducks in the row" and it looks like you are trying to do that, this equation should include a Realtor that will look out for your best interest in representing you in the transaction. Interview a few Agents and choose the one thay you feel comfortable with.
Ania
AniaMiller@kw.com
443-336-8206
Web Reference: http://www.aniamiller.com
Amy,

If you would like the most accurate comparitive sales for homes in your neighborhood, the realtor database is the most timely and accurate source.

I would be glad to send you this information if you would like. I am familiar with the homes in the 21703 zip code and would only need you to tell me which neighborhood you live in. Also is it a single family, townhouse, or condo.
You can check tax records. I am not familiar with the exact site in your area, but it is public record. It may be easier for you to find an agent to share that information. They will look at sales in the area by utilizing the MLS. They should be able to give you a report in writing that details the different properties, and can even relate them to your the property you are thinking of buying or selling.

Oh! And the best part is-- they would probably do it for free! Just ask for a CMA!