reigndropz, Other/Just Looking in San Bernardino, CA

Where are some of the nicer areas in the inland empire?

Asked by reigndropz, San Bernardino, CA Sun Aug 11, 2013

I live in the midwest and am paying $1023.00 a month mortgage on a street with no children! (I kind of miss them though)

Anyway, where can I find a safe but inexpensive rental in the Inland empire?

Answers

9
the nicer areas, really boil down to what your affordability is, please contact me for more specific boil downs at (951) 801-0540
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 19, 2014
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, REDLANDS, HIGHLAND, FONTANA, GRAND TERACE, COLTON
SAN BERNARDINO HAS SOME OF THE LOWEST RENTS IN THE INLAND EMPIRE
possibly north san bernardino or highland, CA
INLAND EMPIRE HAS GREAT RENTS
Flag Fri Oct 17, 2014
South Riverside County around Temecula, Murrietta, Warmlands is the newest, cleanest and reasonably priced. I do love the downtown Riverside area as well. They are really doing a tremendous revitalization job in the downtown district and surrounding areas.
the inland empire has alot of great areas it all depends on what you wanna pay and where you wanna live or buy most north ends are great, east highlands ranch, north rancho cucamonga area, north san bernardino, and so many more in riverside county, fontana sierra lakes area or southridge area, rialto the golf course north area las colinas area, but call me if you would like me to help you find somewhere nice.
909 419-2812 Maricela
I have several nice rentals south of the 10 freeway. East of the 215. in your price range.
Please contact me for more information.
The Southern areas of the Inland Empire with Sunny Warm Weather and Year Round Gardening is a Most Wonderful Place to Live and Enjoy. .
I HAVE SEVERAL NICE RENTALS IN LOMA LINDA, COLTON AND AM AWARE OF SEVERAL NICE RENTALS IN THE AREA.
PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 909 800 0650. I WILL EMAIL YOU THE APPLICATION FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY.
BEST REGARDS
CHERYL SALZMANN
BRE 01467267
UNIVERSITY REALTY INC.
LOMA LINDA, CA
BEST REGARDS
CHERYL SALZMANN
BRE 01467267
UNIVERSITY REALTY INC.
LOMA LINDA, CA