4markr, Home Seller in Old Naples, Naples, FL

What would be the value of a three bedroom condo (2300 ft) corner of 2nd ave and 2nd street in Olde Naples, Florida?

Asked by 4markr, Old Naples, Naples, FL Mon Feb 14, 2011

Answers

11
Agnes Tabor, REALTOR’s answer
Dear Seller,

This would be a question better addressed by your REALTOR. A physical on site examination of the property could allow an "Openion of Value". to be generated.

Would be glad to assist, please contact me at your convenience.

Agnes Tabor, REALTOR
239 564-0384
agnes@agnestabor.com
Premiere Plus Realty
Naples
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011
More information is required for a proiper price analysis. I would need to know the age, condition, view, comnplex and configuration of the COndo to analyze comparables and give a market value opinion of the property. If you go to my website, http://www.Ken-Lowe.com you can search for similar properties or if you contact me directly with detailed information I can give you a proce opinion.
Web Reference: http://www.ken-lowe.com
Hello, this is a very good question, but difficult to answer without more information. There are other items to consider when pricing your home. Yes, location, square footage are taken under consideration. Other examples of considerations are private pool, garage spaces, and flooring. If you are the seller, I will be happy to provide you with a Professional Market Analysis that would be free of charge if you list with my office.
Karen
239-404-7713
Dear Home Seller,
Yes, you would definitely want CMA done on the property, as there are many variables: square footage of home, age of residence, number of bedrooms and baths, etc.

I have just had one of my listings go under contract this week in that area (4th Ave N) and am very familiar with current conditions in Olde Naples. I'd be happy to take a look, prepare a Competitive Market Analisis (CMA) k and give you an opinion with no obligation if you'd like. Just call or email me at the number/address below if you're interested.
Peggy A. Wagner
Broker/Owner
Perfect Place Realty, LLC
239-405-4300
peggy@perfectplacerealty.net
Plantation and Warwick will be our closest competition however there is allot out there to consider and more questions and answers to go before we sleep. Go to http://www.NaplesBachRealtor.com for help.
Confer with your buyers agent who is representing you . No one can render an opinion to many questions require answers

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
I would need more information to provide a good response. Once this information is obtained, it's easy to determine an opinion of value based on sales of similar type units. Please feel free to contact me if you wish to discuss.

Jay Malamphy
RE/MAX Realty Select
239-248-6393
Dear Home Seller.

The value of a property can be determined several ways, if you are refinancing, they use one formula, if you are taking out an equity loan that is another formula , if you are looking to sell the property and are just looking at the price than I go by the selling history.

There are three condominiums on that exact corner
1) Warrenton Built in 1980
2) Largo Built in 1991
3) IlParadiso 1976

There is only one that meets your requirement as you are probably aware. Based on the price per sq ft alone, I would estimate that the value would be between $650,000 and $1.2 million.

I realize that this is a big range, but nothing has sold in the building in the past 7 years so we would need to analyze the number, the upgrades and whether or not you will be selling this furnished.

Feel free to give me a call my office is on 12th and 3rd and I can run up there at your convenience.

Look forward to working with you.

Rosemary Langkawel
Premiere Plus Realty Co.
239-404-0005
As the others have stated - the best way to determine this is to have a CMA prepared on the property. We're right on 5th Ave. S. in Naples and my team would be happy to assist you.

Dorene Pierceall
Toasty Team at
Amerivest Realty
500 5th Ave. S.
Naples, FL 34102
(239) 687-4538
Email: Dorene@toastyinnaples.com
4markr,

If you could provide more info I would prepare a CMA and then via phone or person walk you through it so we are both on the same page. Please give me a call so I can get the info I need from you and prepare it ASAP.

Scott Riddle, P.A.
Realtor Certified Short Sale Professional
Realty Direct| 4500 Executive Dr., Ste 320 |Naples, FL 34119
E-Mail: ScottRiddle239@gmail.com
Cell: (239) 289-1849
e-Fax: (239) 390-0027
We would be happy to prepare a CMA for you. Call us tollfree 877.832.6173