Tiffanie4980, Home Owner in Downtown - Van Vorst...

What would a 325 sq ft studio located on Bright St. with out door space, new appliances and washer & dryer go for?

Asked by Tiffanie4980, Downtown - Van Vorst Park, Jersey City, NJ Mon Mar 28, 2011

Answers

4
James Folise’s answer

You should have an agent come in and prepare a CMA for you. Any agent can show you recent solds in the area, that compare to the unit you are looking at and tell you what is the actual price per sq. ft. If you need some assitance, feel free to give me a call.
Good Luck,
James Folise
Weichert Realtors
Sales Representative
347-596-0523
Hello Tiffanie,
Based on the recent sold in your area, it is around $425 per square foot. It is probably more that 325 square feet, how did you arrive at this number?
Charlaine A Mercado
Realtor Associate
New Jersey Association of Realtors® Award of Excellence
Weichert Million Dollar Sales Club
Weichert Realtors® - 273 Grove Street – Jersey City NJ 07302
201.780.6962 mobile
201.333.4443 office
201.917.1360 e-fax
charlainemercado@yahoo.com
Hello Tiffanie4980. Thanks for your question. What kind of outdoor space are you talking about? A small terrace? A large deck? A private back yard? What floor is the unit on?

Those points would affect the price as well as high property taxes and high maintenance fee costs could.

There haven' t been any studio condo sales close since December first. If you'd like to give me some more information I would be happy to do some more research for you.

Sorry I can't give you a specific number right now but I hope this helps!
Is this 122 Bright St? I can be reached today at my office 201-433-550 until 7:00 to discuss pricing. Thanks.