In My Neighborhood in 45039>Question Details

Khaas, Home Buyer in Maineville, OH

What school district is this neighborhood in?

Asked by Khaas, Maineville, OH Thu Apr 12, 2012

Answers

3
Khaas, both of these homes are in the Little Miami School District.
Hi Heather. If you are still looking for home rentals in the Kings SD, please contact me. I would be happy to help!
513.582.2553 call/text
ctolliver@sibcycline.com email
Flag Wed Feb 19, 2014
Hi Terry! I would like to be setup to receive listings of houses for rent in the Kings Local School district area - 3 - 4 bedrooms (depending on price), fenced in backyard, pets allowed and garage - $1400/month is absolute max limit a month.
Flag Thu Jan 23, 2014
contact me and we can set u up to receive Kings Mills School District listings in the price range you are wanting
Flag Fri Apr 13, 2012
The zip code 45239 covers the Maineville area and Hamilton Township. Most of the area is served by Little Miami Schools. An operating levy was recently passed restoring many extra activities.
Khaas, need more info. Not sure which neighborhood or home you are asking about? Easy to answer just need specific home and neigborhood.
oops, sorry, I thought it was specific to the house I was looking at :) 812 Canute ct and also 292 indian pointe dr
Flag Thu Apr 12, 2012