Lucia, Renter in Hollywood, FL

What's it like to live on Hollywood's Young Circle? I often go there for the shops and restaurants and I am thinking of moving to the area.

Asked by Lucia, Hollywood, FL Mon Jul 11, 2011

Answers

5
Hi Lucia. You will love it! I just sold a house to a young couple and the shops, restaurants and the charm that Young Circle offers were the big selling points. You're also very close to the fabulous Hollywood beach (my kids' favorite beach).

Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any other questions. I am happy to help you.

Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
Web Reference: http://www.BuySellBoca.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 11, 2011
If you want to live ON Young Circle, your options are limited because most buildings are commercial. You're pretty much left with Radius and a few buildings on Tyler and Polk Streets. However, if you don't mind walking a few blocks, your options multiply significantly. I walk (or ride) to both the downtown area and the beach. Very easy access to either.

The area has improved dramatically in the 5 years since I moved here and while it still has a ways to go, it's becoming a desirable area with a number of hot spots and I believe it will continue to improve.

Tchaka Owen
Keller Williams Realty Professionals
954.552.6112
My son goes to HAAS (Hollywood Academy of Arts & Sciences in Young Circle, and I was very active in the effort to build a new school/WSG village project there, so I've had a 7 years perspective of the area...the new Arts Park's glass blowing studio, the new amphitheater, the playground, etc. are great, and of course, all the restaurants and nightclubs within walking distance are great too. We now have a trolley, which goes to the beach, which has 6.5 miles of broadwalk! with Margaritaville to come.

You'd love living in Young Circle. There's Radius, and Regents,..new buildings, then there's older buildings that are cheaper...are you renting or buying? If you send me your email address to: cjkowens@gmail.com, I can set up a customized search for you, then I can show you some units...do you want 1 or 2 bedrooms? Or, you can search on our website below, and if you see something you like, let me know: 954-536-0648, and I'll make an appt. to show you.

Looking forward to meeting you:)

Looking forward to meeting you.
Hi, I have friends and clients who live on Young Circle and love the activity and convenience. It is like living
in any other urban, metropolitan area. I am a Realtor in the area and would be happy to help or answer any questions you may have. Larry 954-925-5788
Good Morning! The newer condominiums surrounding Young Circle Park in Downtown Hollywood have become a young professional mecca. Bringing together the excitement of a built in nightlife along with all of the practical necessities (grocery, drug store, dry cleaners, post office, kinko's etc.) within walking distance. There are also a number of single family homes of all sizes and price points nearby. Of course the downside is the traffic around the circle and some noise on the weekends, but if you want to be where the action is Young Circle is one of the up and coming communities in all of South Florida. When you're ready to make a move I'd love to assist you. - Anthony (954) 393-2573