In My Neighborhood in 02562>Question Details

Walter Julian, Home Buyer in East Falmouth, MA

What kind of shopping is closeby the Sagamore Beach area? Are there grocery stores, malls, restaurants nearby?

Asked by Walter Julian, East Falmouth, MA Fri Dec 23, 2011

? Also, is this a desirable/friendly area?

Answers

6
Heath Coker’s answer
There is shopping just up the road at a stop and shop, and there is a new Market Basket being built on the south side of the Sagamore Bridge. You have the post office, eats, and gas at the bridge, too. By the way, I have a nice waterfront listing in Sagamore Beach. Click the link below.

(Choosing an answer as a best answer, or at least as a thumbs up, helps those who answer questions.)
Walter, I live in Sagamore beach and grew up in Bourne, so I can certainly answer your questions.

The nearest grocery store currently is in Cedarville, the most southern section of Plymouth. Sagamore beach is on the Plymouth line so the grocery store is about 2 miles from most of that area of town. There is also a CVS there, liquor store, Thai food, breakfast restaurant, a few pizza shops and a fish market. The closes malls are either the Cape Cod Mall in Hyannis or the mall in Kingston.

I love Sagamore Beach - let me know if you have specific questions.
Hi Walter Julian - Try going here, where you can compare zip codes, get entertainment/shopping information, dinging options, school info etc. http://www.topmarketer.net/CSR/CSReport.aspx?ZVE2DM47A2NX#
Please feel free to call or email us with any questions at all. We area family owned real estate company & team with over 50 years of experience in selling Cape property & are familiar with the Plymouth Area.
Happy Holidays -
The Marie Souza Team - Top Selling on Cape Cod
Cape Cod Real Estate Services
Phone: 508-790-2000
info@mariesouzateam.com
http://www.MarieSouzaTeam.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 24, 2011
Hyannis on Cape, Plymouth off Cape, both have malls Cape has many great restaurants.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 23, 2011
Check out the crime reports for the town and there are several sites that rank cities and towns.
Have you considered a Google search and Google maps for distance; if unfamiliar with the area, do take the time and visit more than once, see firsthand if the area meets your needs; real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods.