Judy Friedl, Home Buyer in Wessex Square, Charl...

What kind of neighborhood is Foxcroft? Is it upscale?

Asked by Judy Friedl, Wessex Square, Charlotte, NC Mon Jan 4, 2010

Answers

3
Lynn Johnson’s answer
Hi Judy,

I think you found out from the previous two responses why Foxcroft is an upscale neighborhood. I have pulled all of the homes for sale in Foxcroft for you. Please click on this link to view: http://tiny.cc/foxcroft

Please let me know if I can answer any questions about these homes. It truly is a beautiful neighborhood and the location is wonderful too!

Take Care,
Lynn
Hi Judy,

First I used to live in Wessex Square and still own a home on Carberry Court. What a small world! I also sold a home in Wessex Square last year.

Foxcroft is a VERY nice neighborhood zoned for Selwyn elem, AG Middle and Myers Park High School (which Wessex Square is also zoned for Myers Pak HS as well).

Let me know if I can pull some specific information for you.

Brandi
---

Brandi Morris
NC Real Estate Broker/Realtor®
Ivy Hill Realty
704.621.1065 (p)
704.973.9606 (f)
Brandi@IvyHillRealty.com
Foxcroft is One of Charlotte's Most Desirable Neighborhoods
Posted Under: Quality of Life in Foxcroft | December 10, 2009 6:28 PM | 41 views | No comments Foxcroft is a unique and beautiful community in Charlotte. One of Charlotte's most desirable neighborhoods can be found in the beauty and charm of Old Foxcroft, where homes are surrounded with mature trees and landscaping. Homes for sale in Foxcroft neighborhood typically range from $600,000 to over $2.5 million with an average price per square foot of $235. With a tremendous school system feeding into Myers Park High School, it is a great place to live.

The Foxcroft Homeowners Associationstates it is “…dedicated to the preservation and improvement of the quality of life for our Foxcroft residents.” By addressing members’ concerns and quality of life issues, FOHA had made a strong impact in the community with two collaborative efforts – the Neighborhood Community Water Fountains and Susan Phelps Memorial Garden.

The water fountains’ genesis was to generate a greater sense of community while enhancing the area and neighborhood. FHOA focus is the installation and future maintenance of the permanent water fountain in the Foxcroft neighborhood on the grounds of the tennis courts. It is the first of the FHOA’s continual effort to improve the neighborhood and increase values of homes in Foxcroft, a truly sought after subdivision.

FHOA teamed with Foxcroft Swim and Racquet Club (FSRC) for the Susan Phelps' memorial garden to preserve and enhancing this neighborhood permanent wooden benches and garden near the tennis courts. Foxcroft Hills, in the heart of the Foxcroft neighborhood, stands on 13 private acres and is one of Charlotte’s oldest and finest clubs. Recently there was a graffiti cleanup as part of the Keep Charlotte Beautiful program on Saturday, November 7, 2009 in the Foxcroft community. A pedestrian tunnel-underpass, used by residents as a way of crossing Fairview Road to FSRC, received a graffiti paint-over.