Allen Perry, Real Estate Pro in Nashville, TN

What is your favorite neighborhood in Nashville and why?

Asked by Allen Perry, Nashville, TN Thu May 31, 2012

There are so many great neighborhoods in Nashville and they are each unique in their own sense. What are your favorites and what do you like the most about them?

Answers

7
I agree with Allen. There are a lot of great areas in Nashville. Personally I like the Belmont area, Hillsboro Village, 12 South, and 5 Points. They all walk-able to restaurants and stores, which is a big plus. More suburban areas with larger lots that I like are Green Hills, Crieve Hall, and West Meade. I've left out a lot of great areas. These are just my favorites. They also happen to be popular, and are all selling quite well lately.

Hope this helps.

Walker Igleheart
Village Real Estate
walker@villagerealestate
http://www.iheartteam.com
615-414-4501
The west side of town like bellevue or belle meade by far! Im not from Nashville so i got to find out the hard w
ay..north Nashville..no! South HECK no!! east..like another country...west...SAFETY! And this is the real truth...
Where is 12 South. I am not from area and Trulia's does not recognize that name "!2 South".
12th Avenue South, near Mafiaoza's, Frothy Monkey, Urban Grub. 12 South Neighborhood Association: http://www.12south.org/
A homeowner client will be listing their 2b/2b condo across the street from Sevier Park (and almost next to Las Paletas Gourmet Popsicles) next month. Very cool neighborhood for her and her longtime neighbors to have seen grow into one of Nashville's most desirable spots.
Flag Wed Jun 13, 2012
Hi Ang,

12 South is approximately the stretch of 12th Avenue South between Wedgewood Ave and I 440.

Walker Igleheart
Village Real Estate
walker@villagerealestate
http://www.iheartteam.com
615-414-4501
Flag Wed Jun 13, 2012
Personally, for our family, it's Historic Franklin. Downtown is the most walkable community in Williamson County and always has special events (Main Street Festival, Wine Down Main Street, monthly Art Crawl), concerts, or something to join in on. Cool Springs has all the box stores you'll ever need three miles away, and if we had a truly walkable grocery store like the urban market downtown or Turnip Truck in the Gulch... oh man. Perfection :-)
Great answers from everyone! All of the interesting and truly unique neighborhoods that make up this city is one of the reasons why I love it so much and something that I really think sets it apart from other cities. I don't know if I could choose an absolute favorite, however the 12South neighborhood is pretty close up there. I love the vibe and community present in that area. It is so cool to read about all of the areas that other people love, too. Thanks for sharing!
I am in love with Edge hill Village. So adorable and I love the style homes!
I live in Franklin, which is more traditional. So, if I am living in the city, my favorites, personally, are the condos in Werthan Lofts. I love the uniqueness of each unit. And i like the general feeling of the downtown condos, with the Gulch being my favorite area.

Though I think I could really enjoy fixing up a house in 12 South too. I like walkable living spaces if I am living in the city.

What is your favorite Allen?