In My Neighborhood in 97220>Question Details

Carol, Home Owner in 97220

What is the the best price to ask for 21795 N.E. Lachenview, Fairview, Or. 97024

Asked by Carol, 97220 Thu Jul 14, 2011

Please find the closest price for 21795 N.E. Lachenview, Fairview, Or. 97024 compared to other homes located on blue lake and fairview lake. Thank you.

Answers

12
Mandy and Jennifer’s answer
Hi Carol,

The best price to ask is the price you feel is fair and that will help you meet your goals/needs. If you are in a hurry to relocate, a lower price will get your home sold more quickly. If you have all the time in the world to wait and need a certain amount of cash left over aftet the sale, then you can price it accordingly. Your current Realtor with ReMax who has your home listed should be able to help you determine the right price for your goals and the current market.

Mandy Lewis
Windermere Real Estate Broker
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 14, 2011
Carol, best of luck in your home sale! If I get the chance, I'll bring a buyer by.
Hello Carol
Looks as though your house is listed. If your concerned about the list price you may want to get an updated market analysis of your home. You have an agreement with your current real estate agent under your listing contract. If you want more then a market analysis you could always get a private appraisal. I wish you the best in getting you house sold!
Heather
Dear Carol, your property is listed at this time and it's unfair to ask other agents what is the best price for the property you own there. You have an agreement with the agent listing your property so you both need to sit down and talk on the fair market value. If you will be in a different position (not listed) I'd be more than happy to provide my opinion regarding your property value. All the best.
Carol,

I would recommend talking with three local brokers to get a market analysis of your home. I would further recommend interviewing those broker’s if you would like a list of questions to ask feel free to email me for the list.
Probably, it is $450K. ($410K compares to the comps + $40K for the next to the lake), those comps are also close to the lake though.
I recommend speaking with a local agent or Realtor, look at recent sold comps, CMA and help provide a better idea. However, in the end only you know what you are willing to pay and offer for any property.
You have a few things you can do to find the best price. One - have an appraisal done. Two - have a realtor do a market analysis for you on what has "SOLD" with like hoems and acreage. That way you can make an informed decision for yourself as to what is the best, fair price to ask for your home.
Although it's impossible to be able to price a home without seeing it, I can tell you want the neighborhood has sold in the last 3 months - four homes, sales priced from $159,900 to $450,000. If you'd like a solid CMA, I'd be happy to give you one.
Web Reference: http://www.welcometopdx.com
I always suggest asking a price that if you woke up in the morning and the offer was accepted, you'd be happy. But, if you woke up that next morning and if it wasn't accepted you would be happy because you gave it your best shot. The worst feeling is losing out on a property when a few more dollars could have gotten you the home you desire. That said talk with your realtor, or get one if you don't have one. Good luck.
What is the best price that could be asked for my home at 21795 N.E. Lachenview, Fairview, Or. 97024
What is the value of my home located at 21795 N.E. Lachenview, Fairview, Or. 97024