P H, Home Buyer in Somerville, MA

What is the story with Weston View condos and plans to expand? What do people think of the existing units? What do you like/ dislike about Teele Sq?

Asked by P H, Somerville, MA Wed Mar 9, 2011

Answers

2
I've lived near Teele my whole life. I don't know about the people in the Weston View condos but the neighbors on the streets in the family homes are very warm and look after their neighbors. Teele is a decent distance from the T walking is easy but if you prefer the bus is right outside. The burnt down building in Teele has left and unsightly hole and there are no set plans or dates yet for a new building that I know of. Davis is a good mix of new and trendy like the Foundry and old main stays like the Somerville Theater or the Buren.
Teele Square Somerville is very popular and wonderful place to live. It borders Davis Square, Tufts University, Minuteman Bike Trail and Arlington. Property values are fantastic and multi family condo conversions are the norm. Negatives in the area ~ Small lot sizes and congestion buy hey this is city living. You can't go wrong in this area.