Garrett, Home Buyer in Center Barnstead, NH

What is the status on Granada Park?

Asked by Garrett, Center Barnstead, NH Thu Jun 23, 2011

? In the original description of the development it made mention of a community pool- now from what I read, construction has stopped. Will it ever be completed in this economy?

Answers

6
"Villa type homes" are homes which share common areas, maintenance yard care is included in the community fees, shared community amenities, sometimes these home have zero lot lines, often Villas have a shared wall. In Granada Park the homes own the ground they sit upon. The homes currently built do not share walls. There will soon be shared wall townhomes being constructed on the site. The pool will be going in as well as the fitness center and play-yard.
Please feel free to contact me for more detailed information.

Faye Doyle, Realtor
Coldwell Banker
941-504-7496
email: fayedoylellc@gmail.com
What exactly are villa type homes?
Hello Garrett,
I happen to live two blocks away from Granada Park. I would feel very comfortable purchasing in Granada Park right now. I have recently been speaking directly with the new owners of the development. They are planning on completing the development with pool, fitness, a small playyard and villas as originally planned. This is the perfect time to get in on the "ground floor" of the best new construction "West of the Trail". Just tell me where else you can go for a walk in Sarasota and actually see waterfront! AND, you get to be my neighbor!

As far as the fees go you must remember that the homes in Granada Park are actually "Villa" type homes. As soon as development starts the existing homes will sell quickly.

I encourage you to call me directly for more detailed information on the neighborhood and surrounding property values.

Faye Doyle, Realtor
Coldwell Banker
941-504-7496
Torn between a neighborhood like Granada Park and condo living. Granda Park has the ideal location but still don't know about those fees (what do they cover and will they go up if the development gets finished?). Condo living is good but many unit in that are are old and need upgrading. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Garrett,

The original developer of Granada Park went bankrupt. New owners have just bought the development. They are interviewing 3 different builders to finish off the development. I believe there are around 10-11 homes currently there, they will be building 6 more homes +/- and a few townhomes as well.

The prices are all over the board in there right now. There's a bank owned one at $291k and two short sales at $300k & $850k and then a regular sale at $999k.

Give me a call or email if you'd like more information about the development.

Shannon Moore, Broker/Owner
Green Lion Realty
941-276-8142
twomoores42@comcast.net
Dear Garrett,
Sarasota’s “West of the Trail” neighborhoods such as Granada, are one of Sarasota’s oldest and most sought after areas. It offers quiet, tree-lined streets and strolling sidewalks, as well as easy access to downtown, beaches such as #1 US beach Siesta Key Beach, shopping, restaurants, arts, and Sarasota Memorial Hospital. Many of the older homes are being replaced with newer, more elegant homes. The homes have a variety of styles; Spanish, modern, renovated bunglows, new construction, bayfront mansions and country style. This is an ideal location for families and professionals desiring upscale living with the convenience of living near the downtown area.
"Granada Park" is a green community within the area known as Granada, with the charm of tradition and the convenience of urban living. This green community provides all the amenities of a traditional neighborhood while still preserving the environment and nearby natural resources and the character resembles that of the early 20th century. Neo-traditional styles homes with balconies and front porches and the atmosphere for a close knit and walking community.
There are currently 7 active single family residence listings in Granada, ranging in price from $299,900 to $1,190,000 (which is my listing at 1661 Bonita Lane).
I would be happy to assist you with your property search. I have included my website link for you.
Mary Nimptsch
International Team Leader
RoseBay Real Estate