Molly, Both Buyer and Seller in North Port, FL

What is the status of 17106 Orion Ave in North Port. It was the old ICON office. Please refer replys to mollyishappy@gmail.com

Asked by Molly, North Port, FL Mon Sep 7, 2009

Answers

1
EdithJasser YourRealtor4Life’s answer
Hi Molly,
Just wanted to tell you that I do love your e-mail address.... Sometimes I think we all should have one, and I am seriously thinking about getting one. Good for YOU!

By the way since I do not see any answers posted I am wondering whether you received answers directly on your e-mail. If so, I will not further bother you, but if not I would ask a partner/Agent of mine in the North Port Area to get you your answer.. Just let me know!

Talk to you soon and all the best to you!
Edith Karoline - YourRealtor4Life!
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients....
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
PS By the way if you every come across anyone who is moving to Chicago or anywhere in Northern Illinois, or intends to buy or sell property there, please refer them to me and they will receive first class real estate services. I promise you!
Take care, Edith