Margaret Daly, Renter in Baltimore, MD

What is the safety and crime statistics like? what is the age group in this building? 1714 Park Avenue, Bolton Hill, MD

Asked by Margaret Daly, Baltimore, MD Tue Aug 21, 2012

Answers

3
Hi Margaret,

There is a great website to help you answer those questions. http://www.SpotCrime.com. You can choose your address and do a search within a certain perimeter and can choose different date ranges to give you a good overall feel for crime activity in the area. As for the demographics on age, I am not familiar with any sites that break those down to the building level. Best of luck in your home search!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 21, 2012
I am the seller of 1424 Bolton-since I bought it in 1998 things have improved massively-MRIA and Mount Vernon special assessment have improved police presence and response immeasurably. This is still the City-don't leave things visible that might be attractive, and keep doors locked.

Good Luck !!
Hi Margaret! As REALTORS(R) we are not allowed to discuss crime & safety in an area for Fair Housing reasons.

I can direct you to the Baltimore City Police website, where you can enter an address and look at what crimes have happened recently around the address.

http://www.baltimorepolice.org/your-community/crime-map

We also cannot discuss the make-up of a neighborhood or building, unless it is specified as a 55+ or retirement community, again for Fair Housing reasons. Your best bet is to talk to the neighbors, who do not have those legal restrictions on them! :)

If there is anything you would like to see in the building, please let me know. If there are any units available, I *can* help with that!

Thank you so much!

Marney Kirk
Keller Williams Excellence Realty