In My Neighborhood in 60025>Question Details

Kim, Other/Just Looking in 60025

What is the market value for a third of an acre - empty lot, in Glenview, IL 60025?

Asked by Kim, 60025 Wed Nov 18, 2009

Answers

6
Dayle Lively’s answer
Hi Kim,

There are currently 6 properties for sale in Glenview of one-third acre; one is vacant land and the others have teardown houses on them. The average price is $403,783; the median price is $374,900. No lots of that size have sold in the past 12 months--at least ones that have been listed as "land." Generally, home and land prices increase the farther east you go in Glenview, and there's a section of far east Glenview that's in New Trier High School District, rather than Glenbrook South High School, which serves most of the village.

Let me know if you'd like me to email you the currently available properties.

Dayle Lively

Agent
Baird & Warner, Winnetka
This is an old question. Each property is different. Where is it located ?
It really depends on exactly where in Glenview you are referring to. East of Waukegan you pay approx $500,000 per acre but the further west of Waukegan you get the prices go down. Certain neighborhoods will command a higher price.
Kim,

Market value is constantly changing in today's world. It will depend on the location and how developed the lot is. I would be happy to get more specific for you but I need more information on this specific lot. Don't hesitate to contact with the specifics and I can give you a better idea of its value.

Renee
Hi Kim,
A third acre lot in Glenview is a nice size for Glenview. As u may know you do not get alot of land for the price of the homes. Just consider if it is a corner lot, the street it is on, busy or quiet, and is it a developed street already or does it have quite a few yrs. to go. If you r not working with a buyers agent I'd be happy to assist you with any other questions or comps. you may need. Feel free to call or e-mail me at anytime.

Thanks Kim.
Prices range from $289,00 to 495,000 all depending on location