In My Neighborhood in 19002>Question Details

Unspecified, Renter in Conshohocken, PA

What is the correct name for the zip code "19002" if you live in The Meadows condo's?

Asked by Unspecified, Conshohocken, PA Sat Sep 29, 2012

?
I've heard it is "Ambler" and also "Lower Gwynedd". Also where is the closest post office and library? Beautiful area, but very new to me. Thanks!

Answers

2
The mailing address can be Ambler OR Lower Gwynedd. The closest library is in Ambler Borough near the center of town and the post office is on Butler Ave just below the train station.

Carol Cei
ReMax Action Realty
215.643.9661
Carolcei@remax.net
Web Reference: http://Www.carolcei.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2012
Either is correct; the home is in Lower Gwynedd Township and the post office is Ambler (located on Butler Pike in Ambler, but we also use the Spring House post office right on Bethlehem Pike which is actually closer). The library is in Ambler on Race Street,but we also utilize the larger library on Skippack Pike in Blue Bell (Wissahickon Valley Public Library).

The renown Wissahickon schools are located across the street from this development which gives you easy access to tennis courts and walking trails galore! You are almost walking distance from the wonderful downtown area of Ambler that has undergone a renaissance over the last 10+ years and has many delightful restaurants, a restored theatre and many small stores.

I've lived in this area for 16 years and it is beautiful.
Thank you to all who responded. I appreciate the information. I am looking forward to living in this wonderful community. I am certain there are plenty of things to do in the area. I've heard that Ambler has live theatre, too. I am excited about my move. I will be living in Lower Gwynedd by October! Thanks again.
Flag Sun Sep 30, 2012