Walter Hartl…, Home Buyer in Wyoming, MN

What is the age group in Club West? Is it a younger group? Are there any grandparents living there?

Asked by Walter Hartland, Wyoming, MN Wed Jul 18, 2012

Answers

4
I know Club West pretty well in Blaine and can always talk more specifics about it with you and the neighborhood.

What I would say is you have a diverse group of people that live in that particular area. It is a big development and has a lot of amenities (which is why it has the highest monthly fee out of the associations). I would say it is considered the top TH development in Blaine by many.

Other than that I can't help you very much and would reccomend contacting the office desk directly. This is a borderline fair housing issue, and us Realtors must always be very careful when speaking about demographics of a neighborhood.

~Chris
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 18, 2012
Very well kept however, HOA fee is astronomical
I personally have an investment property in Club West and have sold several homes in that area. There is a wide range of ages that live in that area. One thing that sets Club West apart from other areas is that all members have access to a wonderful facility which includes: tennis, volleyball, workout facility, park, walking trails, etc. It is truly a wonderful place to live.
I think there's a wide range of ages in Club West, but my kids go to grandma's house in Club West.

- Steve