mcmanap, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

What is the HOA for this unit? 2109 Bayshore #408

Asked by mcmanap, Tampa, FL Tue Dec 25, 2012

Answers

3
Mcmanap, the monthly condo fee is $329 and includes: Bldg Exter, Comm Pool, Flood Insur, Ground Mtnce, Bldg Insur, Manager, Rec Faclty, Trash Remv, Water/Sewer.

It is bankowned. Property taxes $1160. Cat ok, no dogs.

To submit an offer you will need proof of funds or a pre approval letter to accompany the contract.

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty Inc.
941.313.1234
http://www.brockrealty-inc.com

If you would like to search the MLS like an agent, visit our website and sign up for your free Listing Book account. This powerful search program allows you to set up your personal homefinder criteria and save your favorite homes, follow recent solds all in real time! Find the home you’re searching for quickly.
As a footnote to Wendy's response, the monthly fees are described as covering: building exterior, community pool, flood insurance, ground maintenance, building insurance, manager, recreation facility, trash removal, and water/sewer.
Happy Holidays! The HOA appears to be $329 monthly for the bayshore condo, I know the listing agent if this condo or any other condos or properties you might be interested into view let me know. I would be more than happy to assist you if you do not have a current realtor. Good Luck in your search! You can reach me at 813-352-6168 or wgrosenthal@gmail.com. Wendy Rosenthal Homeward Real Estate