Maribel_galo, Home Buyer in El Paso, TX

What is the Americas neighborhood like? Is it a desirable area to live? Family Friendly? Will it be easy to rent or sell a home in that area later?

Asked by Maribel_galo, El Paso, TX Tue Jul 3, 2012

Answers

3
Many people like to buy in the America's neighborhood because they are rather new but also well developed.
Hi Maribel. America's is located in the ever expanding East-side of El Paso. It is within the Socorro Independent School District (SISD). Please visit http://www.sisd.net to gather some outstanding information. Contact me at your earliest convenience and I can elaborate more on the area and on all other questions you might have.

You can reach me at 915-491-5522 or jorge@therealestatepowerhousea.com

I look forward to hearing with you

Jorge
America's estates? That is a prime area to live. If your talking about Americas area school boundaries then as well nice area to live. People are always looking to live there. Close to everything. Give me a call lets talk about your goals 443-3598 chris Rojas realtor.