In My Neighborhood in 19802>Question Details

Melinda, Home Buyer in Coatesville, PA

What is it like to live in this area?..From out of state looking to relocate.

Asked by Melinda, Coatesville, PA Wed Apr 18, 2012

Answers

4
Hello Melinda,
The Wilmington,Delaware is a great place to live for many reasons. Close proximity to all major shopping, highway access to the beaches, Atlantic city, Philadelphia, Baltimore and NY. You are literally 10 minutes from the PA, NJ and MD state lines which makes it very desirable to shop since we don't have any sales tax and real estate taxes are considerably less! Not sure of your reason for moving but if it is to lower your cost of living, DE is a great choice!
As for entertainment, parks and things to do, we have it all too! What I like about Wilmington is it still has a small town feel and most people are friendly and welcoming.
As the demand for rentals continues to increase, it makes buying even more attractive, since your payments can acutally be lower to own, than rent.
There are many great buys in the area and interest rates are still amazingly low. I would be happy to show you some of the "Best Buys" in the area so you can see for yourself!
Feel free to call or email me to set up a convenient time, 302-383-5412 or kat@wilmingtonhomes360.com.
Hm Well Melinda
If you are looking in 19802 it is quite a diverse zip code. Half Brandywine School district which quite a few people really love. Lots of new construction (revitalization)going on in the are too!

Here and all of Delaware really is quite green with all size public parks. What Iike is the close proximity to down town Wilmington. Yep little Wilmington is getting quite hip. New night clubs and great restaurants are opening up monthly. It is a great time to move into the Delaware area.

I moved here 9 years ago for the small town feel that is still very close to the big city life of Philadelphia, Baltimore and New York. With out the high property taxes.

Please feel free to give me a call 302 897 9332 or email at karlawoods@gmail Everyone that I know that has moved here from the big city has loved the tranquility give it a try!
Hello Melinda,
Very interested in showing you any area and as a note we are only allowed to state the facts and we cannot steer you to any area per law.
With that said, we will all sort of beat around the direct answer...
Any of us should be able to get you details about schools, comps in area homes, and as far as crime goes you can call the local police department and they do not have the same legal "leash" as we do as real estate agents.
Please call me,
kai
302-588-7890
Hello Melinda,

If you call me on 302 507-7440 or email me julie.allport@prufoxroach.com. I will be able to send you detailed information about the area you are intrested in. If you would prefer we could meet at my office.

Julie Allport