Sharon Attaw…, Home Buyer in Baltimore, MD

What is it like to live in Washington Village.?

Asked by Sharon Attaway, Baltimore, MD Fri Feb 17, 2012

Answers

2
Hello Sharon, Washington Village is an easy walk to Camden Yard and Raven's Stadium and the MARC station at Camden Yard. Washington Village has a lot to offer new buyers. There are some great opportunities here to buy at a low price. Let me know if you would like to see some properties. My information is listed below:

Bridgette

Bridgette Gray
Professional Realtor
Century 21 Home Center
9811 Greenbelt Rd
Ste 205
Greenbelt, MD 20706
Direct: 202-486-9987
Toll Free: 800-679-9788 x 20
Office: 301-552-300
E-Fax: 240-624-2268
Email: bgray@mris.com
Website: http://www.brdgtohomeownership.com

You Have Found A Real Estate Agent For Life, So Please Don’t Keep Me A Secret. Tell Your Friends, Family And Associates About Me! "The highest compliment my clients can give me is the referral of their friends, family and business partners. Please feel free to call me anytime; I am always available to assist you."
Washington Village is an easy walk to Camden Yard and Raven's Stadium and the MARC station at Camden Yard. Washington Village has a lot to offer the new buyer. There's the annual Pigtown Festival, some local bars and restaurants. Values have improved over the years. I've sold over 150 homes here in the last 8 years. I like the area, people are neighborly and look out for one another, there's a voluntary community association for those that like to belong. It's close to UMMC and Hollins Market and Lexington Market. There are some great opportunities here to buy at a low price. If you'd like to take a look at some of the homes that are for sale I would be happy to help you.
June Piper-Brandon
Century 21 New Millennium