CeeCee, Real Estate Pro in

What is it like to live in Summerhilll?

Asked by CeeCee, Fri Jun 24, 2011

Answers

4
I have sold several homes to clients in the past who have enjoyed watching Summerhill climb from obscurity to a neighborhood who is starting to thrive. You can sure get some great deals there!
Hi Cliveita,

Summerhill is located near Grant Park and Turner Field. Typically when I am working with a client the closer to the Grant Park area the homes are the more likable and favorable it can be. You are close to parks and tracks of all kinds so it is great for an active person or someone who just likes the outdoors in general.

I must add that it is an subjective question. Things that I like or dislike may not be the same for you. I would suggest contacting a local REALTOR and ask questions concerning the things to do and the how the market in the area has been going. Even if you would like to tour some homes in the neighborhood to get a better feel for it.

I would be happy to help if you have any questions. Feel free to call.

Tyler Willis, REALTOR®
Keller Williams Realty Intown Atlanta
tylerwillisintown.kwrealty.com
Direct:(678)656-5524
I would suggest going closer to the park...Summerhill in itself can be questionable...
Living and liking a neighborhood is all about personal preferences, wants, needs, lifestyle, etc.; does the area suit your needs...keep in mind that opinions are often subjective, what may be good for one is not necessarily the case for another, therefore if unfamiliar with the area, do take the time and revisit, possibly chat with locals....