In My Neighborhood in 27536>Question Details

artelia115, Other/Just Looking in East Orange, NJ

What is it like to live in Henderson? What are considered the best areas? Are there any construction/maintenance or word processing jobs there?

Asked by artelia115, East Orange, NJ Mon Mar 19, 2012

? What's the best hospital? Where do everyone go for food shopping?

Answers

2
Henderson Vance County is a place where the pieces have managed to fit together as they should. A place where business and industry can find a capable workforce and a community that will support them. A place where man and nature have worked together to offer a great outdoors, including Kerr Lake, the regions largest lake, with fishing, boating and other water sports, providing endless hours of fun and relaxation. Call or write me for a brochure and information.
I lived in Henderson/Oxford area for over 10 yrs, but from NJ. Very limited jobs there,and jobs that are available,that pay a decent livable wage,you will have to commute for. I no longer live there as the public schools in Vance County are marginal at best. The one Charter School they have, works like a lottery and only goes up to eighth grade.
If you want good schools and jobs that pay decent wage,look to Wake Forest/Raleigh area. Rolesville is a really good area,close to everything, but still rural and quaint. You will have to deal with year round-track out schools possibly,but its a give and take situation.
Thanks for your info.
Flag Thu Nov 29, 2012