Alice Banks, Renter in Austin, TX

What is it like to live in Franklin Park? Is it a clean, quite, and safe neighborhood? Are there loud neighbors?

Asked by Alice Banks, Austin, TX Sat Feb 18, 2012

? Do they have a "Neighborhood Watch" committee set up by law enforcement? Is there a high school near by. Are children left unattended to roam the streets? Is there a park near by? I really want to know the answers to these question soon. My plans are to move back to my home state (Texas) within the next 30-90 days after being away for 20 years. Please let me know someone please.

There are some really great ways to get information like this, since driving the area is not an option right now for you. You can get Demographic Data from a couple different websites. Check out this link the area you referenced.
Here is another great website to check out.
Another site that might help is attached below. Finding the Right Home At the Right Price is important. If you would like to learn how to save tens of thousands of dollars throughout the home buying process click the link below to learn more.
Michael Estes
We are fortunate to live in the Austin area since relatively speaking it is consider to be quite safe compared to other similar sized cities/metro areas. It is best to connect with a local Realtor and establish a working relationship. We have many choices in almost any price range across the metro. I find most people first establish an area they would like to live in based on schools, commute & lifestyle. With a little communication and trust I or another Realtor could take great care of you & your family's move. I am available for a phone interview if you'd like.

We cannot comment nor offer advice on neighborhoods, crime etc. It's best to contact the local police department whom can give you all the statistics you are looking for, as well as, take a drive through the locations at different times of the day.
The Marie Souza team