Alfredfong, Other/Just Looking in Irvine, CA

What is it like to live in El Camino Real, especially around Flagstar Circle/Pinehaven Road areas?

Asked by Alfredfong, Irvine, CA Thu Aug 4, 2011

Answers

2
Hello Alfredfong,

Are you still looking into El Camino Real area. I'm a residance in that area since 1990. To be honest in Irvine for that area you get more for your $ for per sq. ft. price. Rooms are bigger than some of the new built, homes are not that close to each other, backyard space is reasonable,schools are close by like elementary, middle & HS. Call me directly .

Rekha Shah
949-202-6106
rrshahoc@gmail.com
The absolute best people to ask are people who live in then neighborhood, go knock on some doors. It is a fine area of older Irvine housing, looks to me like many people still caring well for their properties, lots of green lawns, but of course, as with any neighborhood a few bad apples. No HOA contributes to this, HOAs have pros & cons & you need to decide of you want to live in a neighborhood with these types of rules or not.

Please let me know if I can help you any further. You can look through the MLS just like I do at this area by clicking on my web link below.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors