In My Neighborhood in 22310>Question Details

Rlsnyd, Home Buyer in Alexandria, VA

What is exact location of 6062B Essex House Square Apartment, Alexandria, VA 22310 Can you show me a picture???

Asked by Rlsnyd, Alexandria, VA Wed May 23, 2012

Answers

4
Essex House Square Condominiums are located in the Manchester Lakes area of Kingstowne. They are off the Manchester Lakes Blvd. If you would like additional information please email me your information to nanci.sale@longandfoster.com
You might find the link below useful.
Dear Risnyd:

For a picture see the URL of http://www.trulia.com/homes/Virginia/Alexandria/sold/1000293… The last land record activity was a refinance in 2003. It is not on the market. Note: My office is not too far from there.
Is there a specific real estate marketing question that you have? My telephone number is 703-310-7880 and email is bob@bobtherealtor.pro. Sincerely yours - Bob Lepelletier REALTOR, ABR, GRI, a licensed Virginia Broker associated with Keller Williams Realty in Kingstowne, Virginia 22310.
Rlsnyd,

Off Manchester Blvd on the Kingstowne area of Alexandria..... Need your email to send you photos & complete listings. Feel free to email me. That specific condo is not available but there are two other currently available to purchase.

Maridol Garcia-Joy
Long & Foster Realtors
maridol@LNF.com