Rose Wilkins…,  in Edmond, OK

What is everyones take on the "Puckett's Impound Ghost" on SW 29th in Oklahoma City, Ok. back in 2002?

Asked by Rose Wilkinson, Edmond, OK Fri Mar 23, 2012

I am posting the link to this story below. It was also covered by a local news station in Oklahoma City almost ten years ago. I am interested to see everybody's take on this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-ffSE4xs1g

Answers

1
After investigating this case personally back in 2009, I am convinced that something of high strangeness occurred here. The witnesses were solid. No evidence was found supporting the idea that someone hoaxed this by manipulating a doll in front of Puckett's security cameras despite proclamations from detractors to the story. And what convinced me more was the fact that if indeed a hoaxer had been present, how would they have known what Tracy Martin was wearing the night of the fatal crash? Only OKC officer Kevin Parton would have known that information as I talked with him on camera when I was there. Tracy had been attired in coveralls correlating to what the phantom was wearing when captured on Puckett's security camera rig.