Tonybevilacq…,  in Delafield, WI

What is average time a home is on the market in Delafield, WI?

Asked by Tonybevilacqua, Delafield, WI Tue Nov 23, 2010

Answers

2
Donna Bell’s answer
I am a Broker, and my office is REALTY RESULTS ...located in Delafield ... call 262.271.5651

The average time on the market is of great concern, especially with a job transfer looming on the horizon. Or a new home being built.

My advice is sell first when in a recessionary market.

The homes that sell quickly (relatively speaking as we are still trying to recover from the recession), are spotless.

First impressions determine whether a buyer will enter and look at your home. You need to detach yourself from this home emotionally, and a "good" broker or salesperson will give you great (or hard) advice as to what needs to be done. If you follow their guidance, along with pricing your property competitively, we have seen sales in 90 days or less. Some will linger as long as 6 months. Beyond that you need to face hard facts: overprice? Not upgraded? Not spruced up? Not staged?
DONNA BELL, BROKER OWNER, REALTY RESULTS INC 262.271.5651
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2012
Hi Donna. I was reading your reply and you have some good tips. Can you expand on what you meant by "My advice is sell first when in a recessionary market. "?
Flag Fri Dec 14, 2012
Keep in mind that average time on the market does vary based on location, pricing, property size, condition,etc.; if interested in buying or selling, keep in mind that any local agent can help you with any information as it relates to any specific area of interest.