In My Neighborhood in 14516>Question Details

dfitzger, Home Owner in North Rose, NY

What homes have sold in my neighborhood in the last year?

Asked by dfitzger, North Rose, NY Tue May 22, 2012

I am interested in Town of Huron sales only.

Answers

2
why are you interested in this number and why for an entire year?
What homes is so wide ranging that as Realtors we cannot have a detailed answer at all.
What size of home, construction, style, age, upgrades and so much more and then where
are they located within a town's certain subdivision or location. All can make a difference.

Basically you do not want to compare homes that do not compare, it is like comparing apples and oranges. More specifics are needed, and why a year?

EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com YourRealtor4Life Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients Buyers Sellers and Investors alike, covering for @ Properties Brokerage the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs and the fine homes on the North Shore, and all of the US and worldwide offerings with my partner agents.... Edith speaks several languages ....
Have a great day :)
Any local agent/realty office can provide such information, consider a call; you can also locate some area agents under the find a pro tab.