In My Neighborhood in 11791>Question Details

Userspiel, Home Buyer in Syosset, NY

What condos are available in the Woodlands, Woodbury?

Asked by Userspiel, Syosset, NY Sun Oct 21, 2012

Answers

3
Looking for a property can be much easier than you may think.

I would be happy to provide you with a FREE account on Listing Book so that you can easily control your own search with very little time invested.

LIsting Book connects to the Multiple Listing Service and will tell you, based on your search criteria, what is on the market; will notify you immediately when something new comes on the market and will also let you know if a property out of your $ zone has a price reduction into your search criteria.

Not only is it free, Listing Book does not obligate you to any one Realtor; work with whom you choose.
I will need very little information; first & last name, email address, price range. You can enter the rest of the information yourself when you log into your account.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
631-425-6150
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 21, 2012
There are a few condo's available. If you would like to see, please consider working with an Agent of your choice and inquire about buyer brokerage--which is basically a method in which you can be fully represented in the transaction, at no cost to you; the buyer.

Additionally, to see if these condo's that are currently available would be right for you, what is your price range? Bed/Bath Requirements? etc.,

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you the best of luck,

De Vonte Williamson
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
Direct:(631)638-6193
Mobile: (631)384-3695
cbmoves.com/DeVonte.Williamson
DeVonte.Williamson@cbmoves.com
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!
Consider working with an agent of your own; also check http://www.mlsli.com 3 are showing as available.