In My Neighborhood in 27520>Question Details

Klann3146, Home Buyer in Clayton, NC

What areas of Clayton,NC do you pay the city taxes?

Asked by Klann3146, Clayton, NC Thu Nov 15, 2012

Answers

2
Rose is correct about the Glen Laurel area. Others included are the Riverwood area. You're safer if you go closer to the Flowers/Buffalo Road on 42 East.

We have a system that makes searching individual properties for taxes, much easier. We can input a particular address and it will tell us what the taxes were for the previous year! If you find taxes that are typically over $2,500, you are more than likely paying city taxes. For example, Riverwood taxes are normally over $4,000 or $5,000 a year! Which would add $416 or so to your monthly payment...

Happy hunting!

Jenni - Coldwell Banker HPW
jennimmcknight@hotmail.com
All our listings for properties for sale indicate in the city limits or not. Any property in the city limits pay city taxes. Many areas like Glen Laurel are outside Clayton's city limits but still pay city taxes. If you are interested in a certain price range I can email you listings and if you prefer in or out of the city limits I can limit it to your preference. Rose@RosesRealty.com