Kate Speigle, Home Buyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

What are the pros and cons of living with a family in Fort Lauderdale?

Asked by Kate Speigle, Fort Lauderdale, FL Wed Apr 3, 2013

Answers

5
Chad Gray’s answer
Kate,

A con of living with a family in Fort Lauderdale is all of you will have a year-round tan, which may make out of town relatives jealous.

Chad Gray PA, Realtor
Luxury Living Fort Lauderdale
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
754-300-6040

100% of clients rated our service as "EXCELLENT"!
http://luxurylivingfortlauderdale.com/what-clients-are-saying/

.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 15, 2013
Dude,

Have you watched any of the Modern Family lately? The cons with living with any families in Fort Lauderdale is the same anywhere in the world if you end up with a dysfunctional family but, the pros is that at least you are sunny Fort Lauderdale (like, wouldn't you rather be miserable rich than miserable poor?)
HAHAH!
Flag Thu Apr 4, 2013
Hi Kate,

I thought about answering with a witty response as to living with family but my fellow Trulia agents beat me to the punch (line).

Seriously, I'm sure, you are asking about activities and lifestyle. I see you have asked several questions on Trulia. If you haven't aligned yourself with an agent, you should do that now. Many of your questions will be addressed by your agent or they will be able to give you resources.

Have an amazing evening.
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com
Well you do not really expect a serious answer to your question, unless there is some financial question involved, with no details no insights are possible. If you question is good or not so good idea, you know
you know yourself and your family - for many family members this seems to be a good idea, for others
it does not work out at all. Such a personal decision you really will have to make yourself.

Sorry,,,

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
That would depend on the Family.