In My Neighborhood in 19968>Question Details

Annpala, Home Buyer in Milton, DE

What are the lot sizes and limitations for erecting outbuildings (sheds)?

Asked by Annpala, Milton, DE Tue Apr 3, 2012

Answers

6
Depends on if you are subject to community/civic/city covenants or county restrictions. Any good real estate attorney or Sussex County Planning and Zoning can clarify any questions you have so that you We love Heidi Gilmore of Tunnel & Raysor in Lewes. http://tunnellraysor.com/attorneys/heidi-j-a-gilmore/

Warm Regards,

Dustin & Mariya
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 30, 2012
Yes there are alot of developements in this area! Although you would like to look around the internet without having to commit to an agent yet, there is information a good local agent would be able to give you if asked, as every community has different rules and size lots, good luck!! This is what we are here for:) Katy Werner-Coldwell Banker Resort Realty 302-841-7165
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
It depends on the location of the property, if it is in the County, City or a community with a Home Owners Association.

Chris Kavanagh
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Bethany Beach, DE 19930
302-829-9068
chris@5starbeachhomes.com
Many times this will depend on regulations set forth by your neighborhood Home Owner's Association. That would be a good place to start.
I live in NJ. I was searching for homes on Trulia and came across a few that appear to be in developments. No acreage was provided.
Yes there are alot of developements in this area! Although you would like to look around the internet without having to commit to an agent yet, there is information a good local agent would be able to give you if asked, as every community has different rules and size lots, good luck!! This is what we are here for:) Katy Werner-Coldwell Banker Resort Realty
Flag Sat Nov 24, 2012
Tell me exactly where you live and are you the owner.