danmotley, Other/Just Looking in Henderson, NV

What are the histories of development and growth of Green Valley North versus River Mountain?

Asked by danmotley, Henderson, NV Sun Mar 18, 2012

? Is either one close to industrial or potential commercial property? Which one will see post-RE collapse and reoccupany sooner? Would one be able to rent after buying in either area, for at least breakeven (not counting depreciation)?

Answers

1
If you are willing buying a property in some area you have to consider the price to the rent ratio. With decereasing inventory that we are facing right now, the soon is better, beceuse we already start seeing increase the offers price to the listing price. Of course it is a lot of factors that you have to look-location, close to schools, major streets, shopping and etc., but the most important is to be sure that you can not lose in the future, and does not matter what is going to happen in real estate market you are in safe mode. For more information, how to buy property, contact with me, and I will be happy to explain to you everything that you need to know, before start your home search.
For me and my clients buying the property is investment it is not simple home search, and it is not too many people who can understand the concept, and less who could explain.