Drew Seargent, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, AZ

What are the Best Sports Bars near Arrowhead Mall Area?

Asked by Drew Seargent, Glendale, AZ Tue Aug 6, 2013

Answers

5
Hi Drew,

I would have to go with the Tilted Kilt near the Baseball Spring Training Stadium!

Danny Lynch
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 7, 2013
This is a great question! My husband usually goes wherever her buddies go! It's always nice to ask family and friends for recommendation on which one to go to. Most likely they like what you like. http://www.paparocco.com/about-papas/history.html
There are many choices, but a few excellent sports bars in the are are Tilted Kilt on 83rd ave and bell. There is also a Hooters in the same complex.
Hello Drew,

There are no "true sports bars" near the mall. There are several chain restaurants just south of the mall on 83rd Ave. They are near the Peoria Sports Complex. The only two I can think of that would have a sports atmosphere would be the Tilted Kilt Pub or the Fox & Hound. Just east of the mall on Bell Rd is R. T. O'sullivan's which is a sports bar. Also, there is a Buffalo Wild Wings about 6 miles north/east at Happy Valley and I-17. At 67th ave and Happy Valley is the Times 3 Sports Bar, newly opened in the Fry's shopping center. I hope this helps you find the right Sports Bar near you.

Cindy Martin
Central Arizona Realty
623-806-6044
Cindy@CindyMartinAZ.com
Hi Drew....
My vote goes to:
Times 3 Sports Grille
6525 W Happy Valley Rd
What are you doing looking for a bar ? :)
To Celebrate the Move from Coldwell Banker to REMAX Professionals!!
This is going to be a Life Changing Event for Drew...Big Decision but the beneficiaries will be my client now and in the future....
Flag Tue Aug 6, 2013