In My Neighborhood in 78130>Question Details

Cyn, Home Owner in Texas

What are homes selling for in my area?

Asked by Cyn, Texas Wed Jul 4, 2012

Hello. Pls let me have subdivision, size of home and lot and I will be happy to send you info onsold homes. Think you!!
You need to work with an experienced Realtor from your area in Texas, to not only get you the questions you have answered, but also to assist you with a very detailed market evaluation of your home, after having taken inventory of your home, its age, upgrades etc.

The Realtor then will also be able to show you some competing homes, if and when you are ready
to put yours on the market, and will discuss potential price reductions and the negotiations with future buyers with you and guide you with experience, and professional market expertise through the entire process of selling your home....

Much to consider and I hope you will not try to do this on your own without the expertise and marketing and advertising, showing assist of an experienced local Realtor.
If you need recommendations feel free to get back and I will be glad to recommend some good local Realtors to you.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- or Check out my website at htttp://
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)