In My Neighborhood in 34110>Question Details

ms.colorado, Home Owner in Naples, FL

What are annual HOA fees in Wiggins Lakes and Preserve?

Asked by ms.colorado, Naples, FL Wed Jan 25, 2012

Answers

12
I see you have two different answers below and that's because it depends on the building to which you're referring. There are different fees, but at the moment, the Active listings are $363, $378, $425, & $440. If you have a particular address that you're wanting it for, I will be happy to get that for you if you contact me directly. Contact information is on my website below.
Many neighborhoods have buildings grouped into separate associations (which are formed when the community is built) and can have different fees, although they normally cover all the same services.
One association may require more money be put into reserves, another might have made more repairs at some time, etc. The boards usually meet in March of each year to vote on the budget and various issues. At that time there are occasionally adjustments.

To protect buyers, anytime a buyer executes a contract for a condominium in the State of Florida, the seller has to immediately furnish all financial information and rules to the new buyer within 3 days. If the buyer is not satisfied with this information, he can cancel the contract and any deposit is refunded.

If you would send me an address or MLS number(s), I would be happy to verify all the fees, inform you of the listing history and possibly be able to provide a seller's disclosure.
Please take a moment to look at my website if you would be more comfortable knowing more about me before communicating. There is also a very efficient way to search for daily updates and automatically have them emailed to you on that site.

I wish you much luck in locating a great property in our beautiful city !
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 25, 2012
All costs, fees and restrictions will be provided for each home you are interested in, and we can get this for you if you tell us the criteria you will need and we can search out a home that suits you. Listings disclose $383-$442 per month... but again all information would be presented in writing for you to acknowledge. If you wish to look at available options in Wiggins Lakes and Preserve or other Naples homes, you can search using our website http://www.agent4naples.com which allows you to have the system find similar homes for you. You can call us 239-682-5800 if you have questions.
Web Reference: http://www.agent4naples.com
I can look this up for you or call the management company, but need a MLS # or specific property address. Call KathyBC 800-448-3411 ext 601, so I have a specific address to work with.
Web Reference: http://AroundNaples.com
Yes, contacting the management company is the only way to know the most accurate information for current fees. I was offering to do that for you, as it is sometimes difficult to find that information.
I'd contact the management company directly.

Once you submit an offer you are given three days when buying a resale condo and fifteen days when buying a new condo in Florida in to review and question the documents.

You need to be confident that the condominium is financially in good health and it will meet ALL of your requirements.

Some good things to know before making a condo purchase are pet policies (size, weight, breed, number of pets ), parking restrictions... Can you park a truck or motorcycle? Ask about rental limits if you plan to rent it out someday.

Remember "Its better to know what you are going to buy, than what you have just bought"
Web Reference: http://NaplesRealtyMan.com
utilities are also includud
No, they'er not--and I own property in WLP.
Flag Thu May 17, 2012
The condo fee is $529 monthly and the Mandatory Club fee is $1020 monthly which includes some meals and the transportation, activities, pool, clubhouse,etc. This is an over 55 development. You can call me for more details.
Gale Lazarus
239-404-4878
I live in Wiggins Lakes and Preserve, and that's simply not true. The fees range from the high 300s to the mid-$400s, depending on whether you're in the Lakes or Preserve, and there is NO mandatory club fee. It is also not an over-55 development. You are talking about a different community.
Flag Thu May 17, 2012
I am making a correction to my information just submitted to you:
Upon submitting the financial information and rules to the prospective purchaser, that purchaser then has 3
days to review all of it. He may cancel the contract within that 3 days to have any deposit refunded.

I'm sorry for the confusion.

Joyce
Current listings show $363 to 425 to 440. Hope this helps.
Mark
Tax Description:County Only

HOA Fee:$0

HOA Description:

Master HOA Fee:$0

Condo Fee:$425 is paid Monthly

Transfer Fee:$0

Application Fee:$100

Min. Days of Lease:30

Num of Leases/Yr:3
Here is you answer.
HOA Fee:$0
HOA Description:
Master HOA Fee:$0
Condo Fee:$440 is paid Monthly
Transfer Fee:$0