In My Neighborhood in 18018>Question Details

West Bethleh…, Both Buyer and Seller in 18018

West Bethlehem PA home value

Asked by West Bethlehem, 18018 Mon Mar 5, 2012

Approx 1300 sq ft house in West Bethlehem PA, 3 bedrooms 1 full bath, 1 car garage. All new amenitites and very well kept (modern looking). Can I get an approx asking/selling price for the house?

I can help you determine the value of your home because I am very familiar with West Bethlehem area because I live there too! I can tell you that home values are very specific to the individual property and there are many variables that affect value. Please feel free to contact me and we can discuss your home's value, and your future plans for the property.
Hello !!

I would be happy to assist you. I have listed and sold several properties in this area. However, it is very difficult to give you an answer without seeing your home. Please contact me at 484-241-6783 or and I would be happy to assist you. Thank you!
That is a hard question to answer without knowing more information... Please feel free to call me or email me and we could go take a look at your home and get you a better answer!

Cliff Lewis
Good Morning,

Property values in Bethlehem, like other towns in the Lehigh Valley vary from district to district, more information would be needed to narrow down a more accurate market value. You can call me at 6103171465 for further explanation.

Addie Pettus
Good morning,

Prices vary greatly in West bethlehem. I've sold any number of properties there, and depending on exactly what features you have, the exact location, style, etc. it would be a disservice to you to attempt to provide an informed answer to your question. As you'll hear from other answers, feel free to visit my web site at to learn more about me, and feel free to call or write. I know this may not be the answer you seek, but you truly (not to be confused with trulia!) need a professional Realtor to visit your home and provide a full analysis.
Will need more information: Age of home, single, twin or town??