In My Neighborhood in 17403>Question Details

Latc523, Other/Just Looking in York, PA

We've had problems with break ins, and grafiti in the Hollywood Heights neighborhood. How come our local police aren't doing more about it?

Asked by Latc523, York, PA Sun Jun 19, 2011

Answers

3
The best way to see 17 Woodland Court is to contact the listing agent, Morgan Collins.
That is a good question. I would call and find out, ask the local politicians, neighbors and get involved. Organizing a Neighborhood Watch might be your best bet. If you are able to have your Neighbors watch out and keep in touch with one another you may be able to have these problems resolved. The reason local police aren't showing up might be that there are no calls in or a demand for patrolling. Have your neighbors sign a petition and write some letters to your local politicians, good luck!
Call the Mayors office, Call the Governor, Call the Police , Call the Paper, Call the local TV
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 16, 2011