In My Neighborhood in 34608>Question Details

Lrremy, Home Buyer in Hudson, FL

We recently bought a house in Seven Hills-will be moving in around Nov. 2nd. What is the neighborhood really like. It looks so beautiful. Is this?

Asked by Lrremy, Hudson, FL Thu Oct 6, 2011

community retirees or families?

Answers

3
I lived in Seven Hills for several years - and was a Team Leader on the Crime Watch there as well... fantastic community... one of my favorite in Hernando County. You did well :)
If you are not familiar with the area, you may wish to revisit now and inform yourself with all the neighborhood has to offer; keep in mind opinions oftentimes are subjective, what may be good for one is not necessarily the case for another...
Quick recommendation ..... when you buy property it is BEST to get fully informed about the neighborhood
before making an offer and negotiating a purchase contract..... Now little matters you already bought and you'
will be moving in in November.

When buying property, I always suggest to my clients, drive around the neighborhood of the home or homes you
are interested in, at different times of the day and of the week, check out where the parks are, where the places are that are important to you, how far to the train station, restaurants, shopping etc. and get all other information as well, many over the internet easily checked out and many of my clients, will just knock at the neighbors' doors and tell them that they are thinking about moving into their neighborhood, and trust me they will gladly tell you for how long they have lived there and how much they like it and why...

And some of that you can still do now..... Good luck to you and congratulations on your new home.... :)
Exciting!

Edith YourChicago&NorthernIllinoisConnection
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients!