In My Neighborhood in 11358>Question Details

nybaby40, Home Owner in 33029

We purchased this house in 1999 and sold it in the summer of 2002 for nearly $500k, and I must say this was a heart breaking decision as we were

Asked by nybaby40, 33029 Tue May 1, 2012

moving to Florida. This house is located in a beautiful, solid, residential neighborhood with some of the best schools. You are close to major highways but far enough to have to driven or bused to the subway. This house was a diamond in the rough when we purchased it and after we were done wih the renovations, I just loved the outcome. If you are looking in the area, do not hesitate, especially if you have or plan to start a family.

Answers

2
Since no link is visible, not sure if you trying to help the current owner to sell, or if you are looking for specific information; if you need assistance feel free to contact me directly.
I have offices in Flushing NY and Hollywood Fl; and I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you for your relocation.
Please feel free to contact me.
Phil Rotondo, Realtor
1-800-780-7770 x-7878
mailto:phil@321property.com