In My Neighborhood in 19446>Question Details

veronicautz, Home Buyer in Chalfont, PA

We are looking to move to Pine Crest and are wondering if it is kid friendly. Are there many kids there and are there parks nearby?

Asked by veronicautz, Chalfont, PA Fri Mar 30, 2012

Answers

4
Veronica
I couldn't agree more with some of the suggestions that have already been given. Driving around the neighborhood and asking neighbors face to face is always a great idea bc then you will be able to use your gut instead of just reading something online. That community in particular is a wonderful area.
Good luck with everything and by all means if you have any further questions give me a call or email.

Natalie Rich
Keller Williams Realty Group
410-961-4056 (cell)
natalierich@kw.com
Pine Crest is a wonderful community. The best way to find out about a community is to go there and check it out, talk to neighbors, check out the school by making an appointment and checking out the web site for the school and driving around the neighborhood. There are lots of amenities near by.
Veronica,

The "kid-factor" in these communities is often question I receive with relo's (too). A real hand-on insight on community living for you concern mentioned is visiting during school bus pick-ups/drop-offs... But please don't be mistaken as a stalker!

Clients have found the morning to be the best "tour" that was most successful with opportunity to touch base wth residents and get a real flavor of the area.

There are several community parks/recreation areas nearby - one in fact directly across Rt 309 off Taylor/Bridle Path (accessible also from N. Line St too). Many of the leagues/organizations utilize the facilities for local you sports (soccer, baseball, summer basketball, field hockey, lacrosse, etc.).

I have a RE/MAX office just minutes from Pine Crest and know the area very well. If I can be of any further assistance just let me know... I'm here to help.

Kindest regards,
RE/MAX 440

Rich

Richard W. Parke, ABR, CSP
Real Estate Consultant
Associate Broker
Agent/Realtor

iPhone: 215-872-9751
Fax: 267-354-6991
Ofc: 610-584-1160 ext. 1572
Email: parkehomes@aol.com
Email: homes@richparke.com
Website: http://www.RichParke.com
Website: http://www.AllGreatHomes.com

REBAC & ABR Hall Of Fame
Voted Top Real Estate Professionals In Phila Suburbs
#1 RE/MAX In PA and 10 Offices To Serve All Your Real Estate Needs
Veronica,
Your real estate agent should have sent you the new Community information feature that our TREND mls has linked to the mls number of the property. It shows a lot of this information for you . In regards to children, the very best way to find out is to ask the neighbors that you see.

If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly!
Have a great Friday night!

Emily Landis Torres
Realtor, PA Licensed since 1993
RE/MAX Central
1110 N. Broad Street
Lansdale, PA 19446
Phone: 215-362-3100 ext 1793
Direct: 267-640-2327
Fax: 267-354-6866
Email: emily@emilyshomeinfo.com
Website: http://www.emilyshomeinfo.com