Fons2429, Home Buyer in Largo, FL

We are looking to buy a condo in Williamsburg Condominiums, Winston Park area. Any advise on this area? We are are looking for a safe area.

Asked by Fons2429, Largo, FL Sun Feb 10, 2013

Answers

2
The complex is well located in the north and east side of St. Petersburg. It is about 15-20 minutes from the Tampa Airport. I've sold several of these units over the years and overall it appears well kept. It is about 10 minutes from Downtown St. Pete with many restaurants and shopping areas almost across the street from the complex. Is there a specific size of unit you are looking for?
I see one for sale for $27,500 in this complex. If you send me your email I can send you more info on it. It's a quick and easy access to I275 also not far from 4th St. which has lots of shopping and eateries. My advice to see if the neighborhood is to your liking is to drive by at different times on the weekends if you are nearby and can do that.

Tara May Webster Realtor
Your Neighborhood Realty
727-542-4219
TaraSellsStPete@gmail.com